Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Saturday Bread

I haven't made bread for months! I made a Birthday cake for Nora's 50th, and delivered it to her on Friday... Then I came home and needed to bake something else.

Saturday morning I decided on bread, because I am good at bread and making it makes me feel good. I made plain French Bread, it had good crumb and a nice nutty taste. I only have one baguette pan, so I made some rolls for hamburgers, and a plain loaf. I need to give some of these away: they won't keep more than two days... and it has already been three.
Dog treats, maybe?

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I had hoped to comment, but the sight of the cake has sent me in search of food. Yum, yum! I'll be back.

ps - noticed you were the 100th follower on Jackie Morris' lovely blog.

Best wishes

Laurie