Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Open Wide!

Here's a thought... I'll do a cooking blog.

I'm continuing my culinary training at the JC this semester with "Professional Cooking Basics" as an evening class (I'll never do the Culinary Arts Certificate, though, because I'm not a frantic enough chef - I just want to be able to cook in a professional manner... maybe become a "Personal Chef" after I retire from teaching), and both "Yeast Breads" and "Flatbreads of the World" for my Baking and Pastry Certificate. This is provided that all the classes fly - last semester PCB at night was cancelled because of low enrollment. If all goes well, I can take the last two Bakery course and Production Baking in the Summer.. and I'll get my Pastry Certificate this year!


Lots of other things are going on in my life right now, as well, so I really don't know if the plan will stay the same for the entire semester (or even the MONTH).

No comments: