Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year, New Start

Welcome to 2012, everyone! After a two year hiatus, I'm back in the kitchen... still without my Culinary School Certificate, but validated or not I'm ready to cook and share what I've made.

This year's cooking focus, should I prove up to it, will be to bake a different sort of cookie each week. Yes, that is 52 different varieties of cookies... and I have no idea what I will do with all of those little morsels of goodness.

I'll bake each Thursday and post each Friday. The posts will have photos of the current batch of cookies, how-to-make-them information, and a review from my "Panel of Test-Eaters". Maybe after the year is up, I'll put them into some sort of hard copy collection for my family. Or not.

The cookie project still needs a name, but it will start on Thursday, January 5th with Almond Macaroons. I'm starting off with these because I will be in Palm Desert taking care of my Dad and giving Larry some well deserved vacation time.

No comments: